Curcumin C3 Complex® Premium
Golden standard for curcumin
Complex of 3 standardized types of curcuminoids with improved formulation of vitamin D3, B6, B12 and mineral selenium.
1 capsule contains 427 mg of curcuminoids, which is equivalent up to 8.500 mg of native curcuminoids with 20 times increased bioavailability.
Price: 209,90 kn
Improved formula of high quality food supplement Curcumin C3 Complex® Premium, enriched with vitamins D3, B6, B12 and mineral selenium that contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
Curcumin C3 Complex® is a patented and clinically tested “bio protectant” consisting of 3 main compounds: Curcumin,
Demethoxycurcumin (DMC) and Bisdemethoxycurcumin
(BDMC) – commonly known as Curcuminoids.
Why does Curcumin C3 Complex® Premium stand out from its competition?
The most highly rated and clinically most studied brand in the market – more than 85 scientific publications and clinical trials.
Best Safety Data – the only curcumin on the market that has been reviewed and recognized by the US FDA for GRAS status (Generally Recognized As Safe).
The most patented curcumin – has patents that include the composition of the curcumin, the way of production and use.
The most consisted in quality – C3 Complex contains a continuous composition in the same proportions in each series for all 3 curcuminoids as well as for the Black Pepper extract, BioPerine®.
More proven bioavailability
Awards for the Product of the Year and Scientific Achievement by the NBJ Scientific Product Award (NBJ Scientific Achievement Award).
Curcumin C3 Complex ® is produced from dried Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) rhizomes, which is standardized to a minimum of 95% of curcuminoides. The name C3 Complex is associated with the 3 major chemical compounds: curcumin, demethoxychloroquine (DMC) and bisdemetoxycurcum (BDMC) – commonly known as curcuminoides.
Curcumin C3 Complex® is the only curcumin in the market that has been reviewed and recognized by the US FDA for GRAS status (Generally Recognized As Safe), a process that includes a detailed overview of safety and toxicity.
BioPerine® is a 95% extract produced from black pepper grown in humid and rich soil in the regions of southern India. Pepper extract, named BioPerine® in its patented form, is the only black pepper extract that has proven its safety and efficacy in food and food supplements (GRAS status) through clinical trials in the United States.
Only one capsule of the Curcumin C3 Complex®
85 capsules of the standard 100 mg curcuminous extract
|Ingredients in recommended daily dose:||In 2 capsules
recommended daily dose:
|Dry extract of turmeric rhizomes (Curcuma longa) Curcumin C3 Complex®,
standardized to at least 95% of curcuminoids
|Black pepper extract (Piper nigrum) BioPerine®
standardized to minimum 95% piperine
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||5 µg (100% RDA*)|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)||1,4 mg (100% RDA*)|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||2,5 µg (100% RDA*)|
|Selenium (Sodium selenite)||55 µg (100% RDA*)|
*RDA – Recommended Dietrary Alowance
Vitamins D3, B6, B12 and mineral salts:
contribute to the normal function of the immune system
Vitamins B6 and B12:
contribute to normal energy metabolism
contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Curcumin C3 Complex® Premium is manufactured in Croatia and contains no GMO ingredients, allergens, preservatives, solvents, or gluten or starch.
Bioavailability study on Curcumin C3 Complex® and BioPerine® showed 20 times greater absorption than regular curcumin forms. Also it is the important fact that the C3 Complex® active ingredients – curcuminoids – remains in this formula in their natural form and that BioPerine® (black pepper extract) is added to increase their bioavailability.
More about the bioavailability of curcumin you can find out : https://hugyourlife.eu/bioraspolozivost-kurkumina/
More about the bioavailability of BioPerine® you can find out : http://www.bioperine.com/
|Clinical study on St. John’s Medical College which was published in Planta Medica magazine provided clinical evidence of the role of piperine in increasing the bioavailability of curcumin (Majeed M. et al., 1998, Planta Med., 64 (4): 353-356).|
The curcumin C3 Complex® action, composition and all clinical researches has been summarized in the book “Curry Powder to Clinical Significance”
All about the acton of black pepper extract and its enhancement of bioavailability has been summarized in the book BioPerine® Nature’s Own Supernutrient
It is recommended to take 1-2 capsules daily, best during the meal.
Recommended daily doses should not be exceeded. A dietary supplement is not a substitute or replacement for a balanced diet. Keep out of the reach of small children. It is important to adhere to a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Capsules has neutral taste and smell, 100% from plant sources, also suitable for vegetarians.
People who take drugs should consult a physician. Not recommended for disorders of the digestive system, thyroid disease, pregnant and nursing women.
Store in a dry place, at temperature up to 25ºC.
Researches on Curcumin C³ Complex
Bioavailability Study with BioPerine®
- Planta Med. 1998; 64(4): 353-6
- J. Alzheimers Dis. 2006; 10(1):1-7.
- J.Biol.Chem. 2005; 280(7): 5892-5901.
- Alzheimers Res. Ther. 2012; 4(5): EPUB.
- Brain Res. 2011; 1-18.
- J. Azlheimers Dis. 2011; 23(1); 61-77.
- Neuroscience. 2010; 169, 1296-1306.
- Pharmacol. Biochem. Behav. 2009; 91(4):554-9.
- Synapse. 2011; 65(7):572-582.
- Int. J. of Pharm and Life Sci.; 2012; 3(2): 1413-1423.
Anti-Cancer Studies include Pancreatic, Colon, Bladder, Skin, Lung, Breast & Head and Neck Cancer
- Mol. Pharmacol. 2007; 72(1): 29-39.
- Carcinogenesis.2012; 33(8): 1608-1615.
- Cancer Prev. Res. 2012. 5(2): 205-215.
- Clin. Cancer Res. 2004; 10(20):6847-54.
- Cncer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2005; 14(1):120-5.
- Clin. Cancer Res. 2008; 14(7); 2128-2136.
- Int. J. Cancer 2009;125(9), 2187-2197.
- Cancer Prev. Res. 2011; 4(3); 354-364.
- Cancer Prev. Res. 2012; 6(2); 119-28.
- Clin. Cancer Res. 2007; 13(11): 3423-30.
- Biochem. Pharmacol. 2010; 79 (2): 218-228.
- Mol. Cancer Ther. 2007; 6(3):1022-30.
- Breast Cancer Res. Treat. 2010;122(3):777-85.
- Clin Cancer Res. 2005; 11(20);7490-8.
- Cancer Res. 2007; 67(8);3853-61.
- Clin.Cancer Res. 2008 ; 14(14):4491-4499.
- Nutr. Cancer 2010; 62(8), 1137-1141.
- Cancer Chemother. Pharmacol. 2011; 68(1): 157-64.
- Cancer Prev. Res. 2010; 3(12): 1586-1595.
- Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2011; 145(1); 58-63.
- Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013; 148(5); 797-803.
- J. Skin Cancer; 2012 ; doi: 10.1155/2012/147863.
- Eur. J. Cancer Prev. 2012; 21(5): 407-412.
- Mol. Cancer Ther. 2009; 8(4): 959-970.
- Journal of Hermatological Malignancies. 2013; Vol. 3, No.2.
- Clin. Cancer Res; 2009. 15(18): 5917-5922.
- Am. J. Hematol. 2012; 87(5): 455-460
- Altern. Ther. Health Med. 2013;19(3): 21-4.
- Endocrinology 2008; 149(7): 3549-3558.
- BMC Complement. Altern. Med. 2010; 10:67.
- Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 2009;388(2):377-82.
- Gut 2010; 59(4): 521-530.
- Br. J. Cancer 2004; 90(5):1011-5.
Cachexia (Muscle Wasting)
- Br. J. Nutr. 2009; 102:967-975.
Dyslipidemic Effect in Obese Patients
- Phytother. Res. 2013; 27 : 374-379.
- Radiat. Res.2013 June 7. [Epub ahead of print]
Oral Lichen Planus Studies
- Phytomedicine. 2007; 14: 437-446.
- Phytomedicine 2012; 19(5): 418-423.
- J. Am. Acad. Dermatol. 2012; 66(5); 752-760.
Anti inflammatory Studies (Chronic Pruritus)
- Br. J. Nutr. 2012; 108(7); 1272-9 Epub 2011 Nov 18.
- Ann. Clin. Biochem 2012; 49:580-588.
- Food Chemistry. 2008; 108:419-424.
- Langmuir. 2010; 26(11):7679-7681.
- J. Agric. Food Chem. 2011; 59(17): 9120-9126.
- J. Agric. Food Chem. 2012; 60(21): 5373-5379.
- J. Nanobiotechnology, 2012; 10:38
scientific publications, including clinical researches. The Curcumin C3 Complex® product was also awarded with the Year Product Award and the Scientific Achievement award by the Nutrition Business Journal. Activity, composition and all the researches on the Curcumin C3 Complex® has been summarized in the book “Curry Powder to Clinical Significance”
BioPerine® was added to the product to increase the bioavailability of curcumin and thus made it more usable,up to 20 times, in our body.
BioPerine® significantly increases the bioavailability of various nutrients through increased absorption.
You can find out more about bioavailability of curcumin at: https://hugyourlife.eu/bioraspolozivost-kurkumina/
You can find out more about bioavailability of BioPerine® at: http://www.bioperine.com/
Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, stimulates increased energy production, protects nerve cells and brain cells, reduces fatigue and exhaustion, contributes to red blood cell production and normal homocysteine metabolism. Tiredness is one of the first signs of lack of B12, since this vitamin helps red blood cells to transfer oxygen to the organs.